In our last post, we stressed the importance of reading and adhering to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) when you’re working with propane or any type of welding gases. We mentioned protecting your eyes from propane burns by using among other items, a welding hood, otherwise known as a welding helmet. However, the process of welding itself, no matter what type of gas or which welding method you’re using, requires the use of a welding hood. Even hobby welders, people who just do the occasional DIY weld spot repair, and the student who needs to weld something for a class... View Article
- What Welding Equipment in Phoenix, AZ Do You Need to Protect Yourself?
- Trade School vs. College for Welding: Where to Get Your Welding Classes in Phoenix, AZ
- Come Check Out the Welding Thunder Event at Our Welding Store in Phoenix, AZ!
- Why Should You Use Propane Around Your Home?
- Get the Right Tools from a Welding Store in Phoenix, AZ