In our last post, we stressed the importance of reading and adhering to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) when you’re working with propane or any type of welding gases. We mentioned protecting your eyes from propane burns by using among other items, a welding hood, otherwise known as a welding helmet. However, the process of welding itself, no matter what type of gas or which welding method you’re using, requires the use of a welding hood. Even hobby welders, people who just do the occasional DIY weld spot repair, and the student who needs to weld something for a class... View Article
- Avoid These Potential Safety Hazards When Working with Welding Equipment in Phoenix, AZ
- How to Choose the Right Equipment at a Welding Supply Shop in Phoenix, AZ
- Learn More at Our Welding Classes in Phoenix, AZ!
- Visit Us for Any and All Welding Supplies!
- If Any of Your Equipment Needs Repairs, Call Us Now!