Employer: Vern Lewis Welding Supply, Inc.
Position Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Position: Business Manager
Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities as well as employee relationship activities.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities as well as employee relationship activities.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Furnish marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization.
- Evaluate operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Assist in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Assist in planning of any event that highlights promoting industry/company.
- Manages all operations personnel in accordance with company policies by assisting senior management in hiring, training, motivating, planning and directing work, managing performance and resolving associate issues so that assigned performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop capital expenditure budget and coordinate capital expenditures once proper approvals have been received.
- Ensure disciplinary issues and performance deficiencies are properly discussed, documented in a timely manner, and forwarded to individuals personnel file.
- Consult with Human Resources regarding personnel issues.
- Willingness to travel approximately 40-50% throughout assigned areas.
Salary: Available upon request
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week (Hours Vary)
Education Requirements: U.S. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field. Employer will accept foreign equivalent degree.
Experience Requirements: 3 years experience in job offered, Customer Service Representative, Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, or closely related.
Special skills requirements:
- Must have experience in welding industry, working with welding equipment suppliers in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.
- Coordinate sales and operations for worldwide distributors.
- Manage customer service department, coordinating and supervising daily operations such as quotes, shipments, claims, new product configuration, among others.
- Coordinate between the external sales force, key accounts, other business units and manufacturers, facilitating information and supervising operations.
- Project coordination and implementation from green field, which contemplates product range and product configuration, packaging, margin analyses, logistics and supply.
- Directly involved in account creation involving compliance, risk evaluation, and credit limits analysis.
Qualified applicants send cover letter and resumes to: Veronica Bone, Treasurer, Vern Lewis Welding Supply, Inc., [email protected], ref Job # HN01. Proof of authorization to accept permanent full-time employment in U.S. required if hired.